Subject: Re: [boost] Let's not forget the release
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-08 07:28:27

Ditto - *please* let's get a post modular-boost release out before we start any
serious refactoring.

And no more delays - we were trying to make releases *more* frequent, but they
are now very infrequent.

I'm sure the process of making a release is going to be troublesome, just
because it has changed.
Let's get over that hurdle first (and many thanks to the hurdlers!)

(I think the work on 'refactoring' to reduce dependencies is excellent BUT
no-pain no-gain applies!)

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow