Subject: Re: [boost] date_time -> serialization (Was: spirtit -> serialization)
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-15 11:16:30

I've followed this thread with interest and general support, but there is one
factor that doesn't seem to be 'factored-in' in.

If someone is using Serialisation then isn't there a very high probability that
they are also using DateTime?

So having these in the same package doesn't really matter (except for the
artificial level number)?

Looking at the shrink-wrap users, I have a suspicion that this applies quite
widely - many people will manage to pull in a big chunk of Boost.

Rearranging the modules isn't going to change this much.

Sub-sub-modules sound Very Evil to me.

KISS applies?

Paul

---