Subject: Re: [boost] date_time -> serialization (Was: spirtit -> serialization)
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-17 12:07:29

I was aware of bcp - but I had presumed it just went through the library
headers and not through the individual *.cpp files. Now you're telling me
bcp does this and I'll want to take a more careful look at this. The fact
that this hasn't come up in this discussion suggests that I'm not alone in
this.

Maybe the source of our problem is that John Maddock is just too modest to
flog his stuff. Addressing this would lead us to another ripe topic -
updating/regorganizing the Boost web presence and organization to make it a
more effective tool to promote our views - to the extent we can agree what
our views are. Not wanting to hijack this thread, we'll leave this to
another discussion.

Robert Ramey