Subject: [boost] [regression][build] Missing tests after the addition of sublibs file
From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-19 06:57:40

Hi,

In order to display separated tests for the main and 'spatial index'
parts of the Geometry we added a sublibs file to the master branch.
The result is that new tests for the main part of the library are missing.
I remember the same issue with the develop branch but don't remember how
it was fixed. There is probably some collision of names/paths of the old
and new tests.
Could we do something about it? Could it be fixed by some manual
cleanup? Or must the old tests dissapear naturally?
Could this be considered as a bug in Build?

For convenience:
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/geometry.html
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/master/developer/geometry-index.html

Regards,