Subject: Re: [boost] Issue Running Regression Tests on msvc-12.0
From: Matthew Musto (matthew.musto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-27 08:44:14

I reran it again and got the same error. I have seen the error frequently
lately and occasionally, very occasionally, I was able to get a run to
work. As we near rc I really wanted to start running daily regressions on
msvc-12.0 for public consumption.

I have deleted my c:\boost_dev contents and I am starting again fresh. I
fear it will continue not to work. I agree with Paul, smells like a bug.

I am using git 1.9.4 and python 2.7.6 on Windows 8.1 with Visual studio
ultimate 2013 and all service packs installed in case someone notices an
issue with a version not being supported.