Subject: Re: [boost] Issue Running Regression Tests on msvc-12.0
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-27 12:29:57

I believe that it is the /boost folder which contains all the links to the
'real' .hpp files in folders like

/libs/some_library/include/

that gets corrupted - for reasons I have yet to understand.

Running

b2 headers

recreates these symlinks (or hard links if you don't run with admin privilege).

Symlinks seem to be preferred by those who know about these things - and I now
always re-generate symlinks.

I have detected corruption of the (sym)link by clicking on the
/boost/some_library/some_header.hpp. You should find the expected header
contents there.

HTH

Paul

---