Subject: Re: [boost] Regression tests broken?
From: Niklas Angare (li51ckf02_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-29 12:20:35

"John Maddock" <boost.regex_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Git complains it doesn't understand "--hard;" - note the semi-colon. This
> is under the windows command prompt.

My patch to fix the problem was committed by Noel Belcourt last Thursday:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/e146bb7df0bcc5fbfc9e2dd6333060b7f8511fe4

> I've just submitted a pull request to tentatively fix this, but how do I
> run the script locally without the remote version getting downloaded and
> overwriting my changes?

Not that it matters at this point but I could never find your pull request.
Did something go wrong?

You can use the undocumented argument --skip-script-download to run.py to
skip downloading of regression.py and two other scripts.

Regards,

Niklas Angare