Subject: Re: [boost] Regression tests broken?
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-15 13:46:49

> Could you try locally and add the "--remove-test-targets" option?

I've been trying, but regression.py bombs out for me in:

self.git_command( 'submodule foreach', '"git reset --quiet --hard; git
clean -fxd"')

Git complains it doesn't understand "--hard;" - note the semi-colon.
This is under the windows command prompt. I've just submitted a pull
request to tentatively fix this, but how do I run the script locally
without the remote version getting downloaded and overwriting my changes?

In any event you put your finger right on the issue - running bjam with
the --remove-test-targets option results in the same failures I see
online. Any idea what's changed?

Many thanks, John.