Subject: Re: [boost] Help with understanding regression test results
From: Andrzej Krzemienski (akrzemi1_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-06-30 05:43:09

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 7:06 AM, Andrey Semashev <
> andrey.semashev_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
> > On Monday 23 June 2014 13:57:50 Andrzej Krzemienski wrote:
> >:

> for
> > the
> > cases
> the
> > >
> > > What's the procedure in such cases? Can the owners of the
> > > machines/environments /scripts be contacted?
> >
> > Yes, if the contact information is available in the tester description
> (the
> > link in the test results table header). E.g. for your tester the
> > information
> > is:
> >

> http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/teeks99-03e-Ubuntu12-04-64.html
> >
> > Tom is usually reading this list, I hope he's reading this.
> >

> I'm not sure what is going on...that commit
> "c12eaea160fa97a0b6c503eb8f7fdba938f3126f"
> was only a few hours old, and was the most recent at the time that the run
> you linked started (4AM).
>
> I didn't think it was possible to get a partial checkout, but who knows.
> Because of space issues on the VMs that are running, I don't keep anything
> between runs, so I can't actually go and look at the repo that was used for
> the test in question.
>
> The next run that should be complete is teeks99-03g. It looks like it has
> the correct code at line 1073 (am I reading that correctly?). Once that
> one comes up, we'll see if everything has caught up.
>
> Also, I verified that teeks99-04a just started up and there were no
> checkout errors that I could see during the start up, so that one might be
> worth checking in a couple hours as well.

7 days after, teeks99-03g and teeks99-04a still fail and error messages
refer to the code that has not been in 'develop' for a long while. There
are more environments that report references to a no-longer existent code.
It appears as though the sources are downloaded from the different source
than https://github.com/boostorg/optional.

Regards,
&rzej