Subject: [boost] Libraries failing across the board.
From: Matthew Musto (matthew.musto_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-09 19:22:56

David,

Just so I am clear, you are saying that 1.56 cannot be relied upon by users
who need ublas as there is no intention of making it work?

If that is true, this release is effectively worthless to me or anyone else
who needs any other library in conjunction with ublas? For example, I rely
heavily upon threads, serialization, asio and numeric/ublas. 1.55 did not
compile on VS2013 and there was much hope for this release which now seems
dashed.

-Matt