Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Library Incubator] Unable to submit library
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-19 17:22:07

Coincidentally I was tweaking this area of the web site - should be OK now.

I also fixed up the links in the form -

For those who prefer instant gratification (as I do), I fixed the
documentation link to point to the master branch html documentation.
Browsable html documentation is a requirement of the web site.

I fixed up the issues to point to the issues page for this library in Git
hub.

I fixed up the download link to point to the github created *.zip file.

So you should be in business - good luck with this.

Though not strictly a requirement, consider implementing the test dashboard.
Different authors have addressed this in various ways. Look at my advice
how to do it and and look at other authors usage of continuous integration
websites.

Robert Ramey