Subject: Re: [boost] [Boost Library Incubator] Unable to submit library
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-19 22:56:23

On 7/19/2014 5:22 PM, Robert Ramey wrote:
> Coincidentally I was tweaking this area of the web site - should be OK now.
>
> I also fixed up the links in the form -

How did you figure out to setup all those links ? Was all that available
to me on GitHub but I did not realize it ?

> For those who prefer instant gratification (as I do), I fixed the
> documentation link to point to the master branch html documentation.
> Browsable html documentation is a requirement of the web site.

Where did that string come from ? It works beautifully but I have no
idea from where that gets generated.

> I fixed up the issues to point to the issues page for this library in Git
> hub.

That I can see on the GitHub sight. Am I supposed to fill that out myself ?

> I fixed up the download link to point to the github created *.zip file.

How did you generate that zip file on GitHub ?

> So you should be in business - good luck with this.

Thanks very much ! Evidently I have no idea all those facilities were
available on GitHub, evidently somewhere.

> Though not strictly a requirement, consider implementing the test dashboard.
> Different authors have addressed this in various ways. Look at my advice
> how to do it and and look at other authors usage of continuous integration
> websites.

I have tests for the library that run under modular boost in the test
subdirectory using bjam/Boost Build. Is the test dashboard connected to
those tests somehow ?