Subject: Re: [boost] [winrt support] Adding support for Windows 8 store/phone to Boost libraries
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-07-21 20:09:02

On 21 Jul 2014 at 18:00, Edward Diener wrote:

> On 7/21/2014 3:03 PM, stgates wrote:
> > For those interested some of these changes have made it back into Boost now.
> > Here is blog post
> > <http://blogs.msdn.com/b/vcblog/archive/2014/07/18/using-boost-libraries-in-windows-store-and-phone-applications.aspx>
> > explaining how to use and including vcvars setup scripts for Windows Phone
> > 8.1 which were missing from Visual Studio 2013.
>
> Have any of the regression tests been testing your changes in the
> 'develop' branch ? In particular have any further tests for the
> libraries which you mention in your blog been made specifically to test
> their integration with Windows Store and Windows Phone applications ?

Steve's pull request for Boost.Thread is being held back by me until
the 1.57 release as I currently don't have the CI facilities to
verify for myself it works to my satisfaction. Hell, I don't even
have AFIO being CI tested right now, modularisation foobared
everything, but the CI orchestration work being done for AFIO will be
reusable for Boost.Thread. And my Windows CI is now Win8.1 instead of
XP, so now I can bring VS2012 and VS2013 into the soak test runs.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/