Subject: Re: [boost] [1.56] PDF documentation available
From: John Maddock (boost.regex_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-14 06:56:09

>>> I'd attach a Boost-wide diff to the email but I don't know how to
>>> generate
>>> that in the post-git world
>>

>> git format-patch before..after?
>
> That output of that will be a (nicely formatted) patch for a single git
> repository,
> not for the 100 repositories that Boost now consist of.

Right, I've attached the best I can do for now - one patch for the
superproject and one for all the subprojects - please note these files
contain a lot of garbage from the git commands used and may require
editing if you really want to apply them :-(

Oh, and as Edward Diener pointed out, there's a bunch of stuff missing
which I'm still working on....

John.