Subject: Re: [boost] [1.56] PDF documentation available
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-14 07:44:47

On 14 Aug 2014 at 11:56, John Maddock wrote:

> >> git format-patch before..after?
> >
> > That output of that will be a (nicely formatted) patch for a single git
> > repository,
> > not for the 100 repositories that Boost now consist of.

git submodule foreach git format-patch before..after :)

> Right, I've attached the best I can do for now - one patch for the
> superproject and one for all the subprojects - please note these files
> contain a lot of garbage from the git commands used and may require
> editing if you really want to apply them :-(
>
> Oh, and as Edward Diener pointed out, there's a bunch of stuff missing
> which I'm still working on....

What you posted was very useful. I was worried you see that I mostly
had no idea what I was doing with AFIO's PDF docs refactor. You've
basically been making the same changes I did (mainly image path
dislocation fixes), so you have confirmed I took the right approach.
Thanks for that.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting