Subject: Re: [boost] [Container] Provide more guarantees for flat_multimap
From: Niall Douglas (s_sourceforge_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-15 12:30:57

On 15 Aug 2014 at 0:28, Vinícius dos Santos Oliveira wrote:

> Currently, flat_multimap mirrors C++98's multimap concept.
>
> I'd like to propose an update to flat_multimap fulfil the C++11's multimap
> concept.

Can I persuade you to also implement the N3645
(http://www.open-std.org/jtc1/sc22/wg21/docs/papers/2013/n3645.pdf)
extensions?

If you're interested, they have become enhanced since, and I can tell
you those enhancements on request. However, the essence of the
extensions remains the same - they make maps much faster and lower
latency by letting you do node allocation outside of any mutex locks.

Niall

--
ned Productions Limited Consulting
http://www.nedproductions.biz/