Subject: Re: [boost] Metadata pull requests
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-18 10:55:14

On 18 August 2014 15:45, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> In my particular case, My name appears with full diacritics and stuff
> in the authors section:
>
> "authors": [
> "Joaqu\u00edn M L\u00f3pez Mu\u00f1oz"
> ]

Sorry about that. You can actually use UTF-8, there's no need to
escape unicode characters, it's just that the json generator does it
by default. I've fixed some of the pull requests.

> but not in the maintainers section
>
> "maintainers": [
> "Joaquin M Lopez Munoz <joaquin -at- tid.es>"
> ]
>
> Is it OK to also use Unicode in the latter?

I took that data from the maintainers.txt file, and the idea is to be
able to generate it automatically in the future. So I think it depends
on whether we'll allow unicode in that file. I think it's probably
okay.