Subject: Re: [boost] intrusive_ptr wrapper for C++/CLI
From: Stephen Channell (steve_channell_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-08-21 10:18:44

WinRT C++/CX can use intrusive_ptr directly because it is native, but C++/CLI can only hold pointers to native objects because of the CLI. intrusive_ptr is a direct alternative to the CComPtr template and COM interop, and only better when you want/need portability.. wouldn't expect MS to be interested..