Subject: [boost] Unable to find the boost.fsm library and turnstile example
From: Aniket Pugaonkar (aniket.pugaonkar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-02 13:31:57

Hi,

I wanted to implement a simple fsm using boost. i read the boost fsm doc

http://boost-extension.redshoelace.com/docs/boost/fsm/doc/state_machine.html
http://boost-extension.redshoelace.com/docs/boost/fsm/doc/reference.html

but I couldnt locate the header files.
Are the fsm library and other template classes located in boost statechart
folder ? When I did a find in the subdirectories, I found this:

     boost version: 1.55

     find . -name state_machine.hpp
     ./boost/msm/back/state_machine.hpp
     ./boost/spirit/home/support/detail/lexer/state_machine.hpp
     ./boost/statechart/state_machine.hpp
     ./libs/mpl/example/fsm/state_machine.hpp

(1) Which one should I use to implement a simple FSM?
(2) Also I couldnt find the turnstile example which they said is supposed
to be in libs/fsm/examples/Turnstile folder.

Can anyone please tell me the correct path and location ?

  [1]:
http://boost-extension.redshoelace.com/docs/boost/fsm/doc/state_machine.html

Regards
Aniket