Subject: Re: [boost] Unable to find the boost.fsm library and turnstile example
From: Aniket Pugaonkar (aniket.pugaonkar_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-02 13:52:09

There is till FSM documentation online. Which one should i use for
reference ?

It is useful for understanding concepts.
However, does MSM or Statechart concepts different from those explained in
FSM documentation which is still available?

If anyone has that Turnstile example file, can you please share it with me
? (or just email me instead of boost mailing list )

- Regards,
Aniket