Subject: Re: [boost] [serialization] [libstdc++] [detail] utf8_codecvt_facet fixes broke serialization test_array_xml_warchive
From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-05 16:10:24

Now that I'm thinking about I'm remembering a bit more.

I have a free standing test of the utf8_codecvt facet as part of the
serialization library tests. This test has always passed.

I have a test test_array_warchive which fails originally (and now again)
with a run time error - double deletion of some object. I spent a huge
amount of time trying to figure this out. I concluded that depending on
inclusions, sometimes the standard library implementation would be linked
with the header from the boost utf8_codecvt (or something like that). So
this problem only showed in this one test which was not specific to
utf8_codecvt facets.

Maybe I got the fix wrong, but now test_array_warchive is failing again on
develop.

Robert Ramey