Subject: Re: [boost] Finite state machine
From: christophe.j.henry_at_[hidden]
Date: 2014-09-07 03:47:09

>Hi all.
>I have a question about participation in boost libraries. In my embedded
>project I'm using finite state machine and I tried to use one of the boost
>implementations of FSM, but they are too big and complex. Main disadvantage
>of them is usage of dynamic memory allocation, that I can't afford on my
>CPU and many dependencies, that I can't use on my CPU.

Hi,
I don't know if you're using msm or statechart but msm uses no dynamic
memory, except if you choose to use the event queue or deferred events. And
even this can be avoided by providing as template argument you own queue.
If you don't require these features, you can disable them.

Cheers,
Christophe