Subject: Re: [boost] [intrusive] Possible bug in bstree_algorithms.hpp
From: Lars Hagström (lars_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-07 13:38:53

Yeah, I think that seems a likely explanation.
I'm not sure that I'll be able to produce something minimal that exhibits
the problem. But the product I'm working on is open source, and the problem
occurs during the build process of the code, so depending on your
environment it should be fairly easy to replicate.

But before we go down that path I'll have a look at it and see if I can
find anything. Is there anything special that I should look at?

/Lars