Subject: Re: [boost] [intrusive] Possible bug in bstree_algorithms.hpp
From: Ion Gaztañaga (igaztanaga_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-07 16:56:13

El 07/09/2014 19:38, Lars Hagström escribió:
> Yeah, I think that seems a likely explanation.
> I'm not sure that I'll be able to produce something minimal that exhibits
> the problem. But the product I'm working on is open source, and the problem
> occurs during the build process of the code, so depending on your
> environment it should be fairly easy to replicate.
>
> But before we go down that path I'll have a look at it and see if I can
> find anything. Is there anything special that I should look at?

I have no usual suspect. Maybe some insertion just before the check. In
develop I merged some invariant checker code contributed by Matei David.
rbtree should inherit the check() method from bstree, maybe adding some
calls in intrusive rbtree methods might catch the where the error is
produced.

Best,

Ion