Subject: Re: [boost] Finite state machine
From: arcolight (arcolight_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-07 14:33:20

> Hi,
> I don't know if you're using msm or statechart but msm uses no dynamic
> memory, except if you choose to use the event queue or deferred events. And
> even this can be avoided by providing as template argument you own queue.
> If you don't require these features, you can disable them.
>
> Cheers,
> Christophe

I'm using MSM.
Yes I tried this, but I could not do so. Perhaps, I doing something wrong.

Problem in that i've no OS, and even no full C library, I'm using
newlib-nano.

I was trying to disable everything, that I can, but this didn't help. I
understand, that this situation is special and boostmust count on something.
May be you can advise me how to use (and, may be,build?)boost with
arm-none-eabi compiler.I've read docs and trying to build boost for
arm-none-eabi, but compilation fails.
Do I understand correctly, that MSM doesn't need to compile something -
this is only .hpp files and it doesn't use libs, so I can try to use it
without compilation?

--
arcolight