Subject: Re: [boost] [process] [sorting] [singularity] [compute] [others] Who needs review manager?
From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-09 03:14:34

> On Mon, Sep 8, 2014 at 9:03 AM, Antony Polukhin <antoshkka_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > Library authors that have no review manager and feel ready for review
> > please contact me via this mailing list.
>
> Hi Antony,
>
> The Boost.Compute library [1] is in need of a review manager. Also,
> would it be possible to add it to the review queue listed at [2]?
>
> Thanks,
> Kyle
>
> [1] https://github.com/kylelutz/compute
> [2] http://www.boost.org/community/review_schedule.html

I took a quick glance at the library and it looks really interesting and
promising. I'm not an expert in a problem domain, but at least I have some
experience with CUDA.

I'll need a few weeks to look through the sources and ask questions. If no
one objects, after that we could discuss a review date and put it to the
schedule.

--
Best regards,
Antony Polukhin