Subject: [boost] [regression] Debian-sid
From: Suckow, Thomas J (Thomas.Suckow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-10 14:38:43

Someone has been running regression tests on develop with the name “Debian-sid”, I believe they have a space in the path to the regression suite, which is causing it to fail. The job gets run like clockwork, shame that it isn’t uploading any useful results.

Either the operator of this builder should change the path so that it does not have a space, or the regression suite should be updated to tolerate it. I tried once to figure out where in the test suite the path got mangled, but was unsuccessful, maybe someone more familiar with it could take a look?

-
Thomas