Subject: Re: [boost] [regression] Debian-sid
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-17 13:58:35

On September 10, 2014 06:38:43 PM Suckow, Thomas J wrote:
> Someone has been running regression tests on develop with the name
> “Debian-sid”,

That's me. I should put contact details in the config somewhere ...

> I believe they have a space in the path to the regression
> suite, which is causing it to fail.

No, there are no spaces. The root directory contains hyphens and may be
overly long (/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Boost-Testing-develop-64). Could either of
those cause a problem? The paths underneath are, I expect, the same as
everyone else's.

> The job gets run like clockwork, shame
> that it isn’t uploading any useful results.

Yeah, it is a shame.