Subject: [boost] [mpl] [build] [testing] Merge pull requests
From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-17 14:39:34

Hi,

There were a lot of discussions about MPL recently, and I created a few pull
requests to address issues:

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/pull/39

Invoke 'headers' target before building testing tools. Note that several
testers are currently failing to run because of this problem. Since this
affects the testing process, I'd appreciate if someone familiar with it could
take a look.

https://github.com/boostorg/boost/pull/38

Add MPL.Core tests to the test report. These tests are currently not run by
testers.

https://github.com/boostorg/mpl/pull/12

Move a misplaced header from MPL to MPL.Core to resolve circular dependency
between the two.

I believe the first PR is especially critical. Could someone with permissions
merge these?

Thanks.