Subject: Re: [boost] [regression] Debian-sid
From: Steve M. Robbins (steve_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-09-18 01:51:46

On September 17, 2014 06:16:58 PM Suckow, Thomas J wrote:

> > No, there are no spaces. The root directory contains hyphens and may be
> > overly long (/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/Boost-Testing-develop-64). Could
> > either of those cause a problem? The paths underneath are, I expect, the
> > same as everyone else's.
>
> I also run it under Jenkins, I had an issue that my job name had a space.
> This was apparent in the bjam.log that is created as a series of "Cannot
> find file bar/test_log.xml", "Cannot find file foo" in the console output.

No, for me the build completes successfully. The xml results file locally
seems intact: there are 8779 "<test-log>" entries covering presumably all the
libraries, yet the web page [1] only contains entries for "build".
Coincidentally (?) that is the first library in the xml file.

I presume something has gone wrong on the receiving side, but it's curious to
me that only my test results are affected. It's been like that ever since the
switch to git.

[1] http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html

-Steve