Subject: Re: [boost] [release][1.58.0] Updating master and other business.
From: Vladimir Batov (Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-09 15:42:36

Daniel,

Judging by your email it's the time to do something with "convert" to
have it included. I have it checked in the "develop" branch as at one
point you created an entry point for "convert" there. Please let me know
if there is anything I need to do to see it in "master". Your help in
the matter is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Vladimir