Subject: Re: [boost] [release][1.58.0] Updating master and other business.
From: Daniel James (dnljms_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-09 17:27:54

On 9 November 2014 20:42, Vladimir Batov
<Vladimir.Batov_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Daniel,
>
> Judging by your email it's the time to do something with "convert" to have
> it included. I have it checked in the "develop" branch as at one point you
> created an entry point for "convert" there. Please let me know if there is
> anything I need to do to see it in "master". Your help in the matter is
> greatly appreciated.

For a start we need to add it to the various library lists, the
easiest way to do this is to create a library metadata file, and then
I'll update them from that. Details are at:

http://www.boost.org/development/library_metadata.html

We also need to add the library to the regression test system. I'll do that now.