Subject: Re: [boost] [VC++ 14.0 preview] New failures in develop regression tests
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-17 12:33:55

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 11:15 AM, Beman Dawes <bdawes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> At my request, Tom Kent has kindly added VC++ 14.0 (toolset msvc-14.0) to
> his develop branch tests.
>
> See http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
> rightmost column.
>
> This compiler is available as part of the Visual Studio 2015 Preview.
>
> See
>
> http://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/downloads/visual-studio-2015-downloads-vs.aspx
>
> Several libraries are showing new test failures. Please check out the test
> results to see if your library has started to fail. If it is your problem,
> fix it or at least create a ticket for yourself:-)
>
> If it is a Microsoft problem, consider submitting a bug report and posting
> a notice on the Boost list so that other developers are aware of the
> problem. Also post a link to the bug report on
> https://connect.microsoft.com

Not sure if it's a Microsoft problem or not.. But the compiler version
reported is 13.0.22310. Is that correct for what they are calling v14?

<
http://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/teeks99-08f-win2012R2-64on64-boost-bin-v2-libs-predef-test-info_as_cpp-test-msvc-14-0-debug-threading-multi.html

--
-- Rene Rivera