Subject: Re: [boost] [VC++ 14.0 preview] New failures in develop regression tests
From: Stephan T. Lavavej (stl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-17 13:24:06

[Beman Dawes]
> If it is a Microsoft problem, consider submitting a bug report and posting
> a notice on the Boost list so that other developers are aware of the
> problem. Also post a link to the bug report on https://connect.microsoft.com
> Knowing the Microsoft Connect URL for the bug report lets other boosters up
> vote the importance of the issue. This is known to have at least some
> influence on the priority given the bug report, and that means faster fixes
> for the bugs boosters care about.

It would also be a good idea to mention Boost in the title. I can bring especially important bugs to the compiler team's attention.

[Rene Rivera]
> Not sure if it's a Microsoft problem or not.. But the compiler version
> reported is 13.0.22310. Is that correct for what they are calling v14?

2015's product version is 14 (skipping 13) and its compiler version is 19 (incrementing normally).

Can you reproduce this manually? I can report this if you can tell me which command prompt (e.g. x64 native) plus a self-contained test case (e.g. inspecting _MSC_FULL_VER) mentions "13".

STL