Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Last day for formal review for Sort library
From: Thijs van den Berg (thijs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-20 05:53:25

I thinks that’s a very good idea.

The reason of existence of this code is “performance” so be as transparent as possible about that aspect. If people think this is to technical then they’ll skip the paragraph, but I I doubt it: typical users are likely looking for alternatives to std::sort because of performance. Knowing this will make it easier for developers to stress test performance benchmarks and know where to look for corner cases.