Subject: Re: [boost] [review] Last day for formal review for Sort library
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-20 11:21:36

<snip to end>

Eienne is quite correct, and using Quickbook snippets system allows the reader to see both
selected snippets of the program in the documentation, but also allows a clickable link to the full .cpp file.

And since the code example is known to compile and run (you can provide a snippet of the output too)
one can be sure that What You See is exactly What you Will get to Work.

Several people, including me, can help authors to get started on Quickbook documentation. Ask.

HTH

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow