Subject: Re: [boost] List of C++ 11 only Boost libraries and their status?
From: Vicente J. Botet Escriba (vicente.botet_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-24 17:49:27

Le 24/11/14 12:10, Niall Douglas a écrit :
> For C++ Now 2015 I am intending to present an overview of C++ 11 only
> Boost libraries in the review queue or very near the review queue by
> the time of the conference. I'd appreciate help filling in missing
> gaps in this list:

> I have to admit surprise at how long the list I have collected
> already is.
>
> Are there any other C++ 11 only Boost libraries I am missing, or have
> I got the ETAs wrong?

There is also Boost Tick and Boost Fit. I don't know to what extent
range-v3 could be considered in this list.

I think you should extend the scope of your talk to libraries that need
a c++14 compiler. I would expect more functional programming libraries
coming soon.. Constexpr generic lambdas as so easy to write and compose :)

Boost.Thread has some sub-libs that need a c++11 compiler. I'm tired to
emulate the variadics and move semantics, I need some libraries in C++11
STL that are not available in Boost or c++03 STL.

I don't know if I would have the time, but I planned long time ago to
add UDL to chrono.

Best,
Vicente