Subject: Re: [boost] [range][extensions] What is happening with the range extensions?
From: Kohei Takahashi (flast_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-25 08:58:14

Hi Viktor,

On 2014/11/24 17:38, Viktor Sehr wrote:
> I really think boost range should be updated with the range extensions,
> what is happening with the review here?

I took over Range Extensions (a.k.a. OvenToBoost) maintenance work from
Akira Takahashi, because he is busy recently.

Then, I've reorganized doc and source structure into modularized one.
So, now you can try/test range extensions easier, like following.

// Clone boost.git if you didn't (develop branch is recommended).
git clone -b develop --recursive https://github.com/boostorg/boost.git
cd boost/libs/range
git fetch https://github.com/Flast/range.git refs/heads/oven
git checkout FETCH_HEAD

[1] here is repository, and [2] here is documentation.

1. https://github.com/Flast/range.git
2. http://www.flast.jp/range/

If it approved by Boost.Range maintainers, I'll open a PR after removing
alpha wording.

Any comments and suggestion are welcome.
Enjoy!

Kohei