Subject: Re: [boost] [range][extensions] What is happening with the range extensions?
From: Neil Groves (neil_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-11-25 11:33:44

On 25 November 2014 at 13:58, Kohei Takahashi <flast_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hi Viktor,
>
> On 2014/11/24 17:38, Viktor Sehr wrote:
> > I really think boost range should be updated with the range extensions,
> > what is happening with the review here?
>
> I took over Range Extensions (a.k.a. OvenToBoost) maintenance work from
> Akira Takahashi, because he is busy recently.
>
> If it approved by Boost.Range maintainers, I'll open a PR after removing
> alpha wording.

It is certainly my intent to review these to ensure consistency and to
bring it under the Boost.Range project appropriately. I am fully intending
taking all of the excellent work and bringing it into the library. It
sounds like I'm getting some more help than I had originally understood too
which is fantastic.

Regards,
Neil Groves