Subject: Re: [boost] Do we need BoostBook?
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-07 10:33:22

On 12/07/2014 03:47 AM, Daniel Pfeifer wrote:
> Printing is not such an issue any longer. My issue is that the current
> Boost documentation is unreadable on handheld devices!

Is this important use case? As far as Boost.Build docs go, 96% of visits
are from desktop browser. I don't know whether it's because people are generally
not likely to use Boost docs on a tablet, or because the docs are not readable
on a tablet.

If we think tablet use case is important, a single line in the generated HTML
will improve matters considerably (the meta viewport tag).

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded