Subject: Re: [boost] [documentation] Are SVG's in documentation viable now?
From: Marco Guazzone (marco.guazzone_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-08 11:50:50

Thank you, John.

Just for your interest, here's is like I see the page with Firefox 34 64 bit:

  http://ibin.co/1jwmEuouKTbf (or http://imagebin.ca/v/1jwmEuouKTbf )

And here is with chrome 39.0.2171.71 (64-bit)

The PNG versions appears smoother then SVG ones (IMO).

  http://ibin.co/1jwoB7Ssh1xV (or http://imagebin.ca/v/1jwoB7Ssh1xV)

In both cases, my OS is linux Fedora 20 x86_64.

Cheers,

-- Marco