Subject: Re: [boost] Do we need BoostBook?
From: Vladimir Prus (vladimir_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-08 12:34:35

On 12/08/2014 06:11 PM, Paul A. Bristow wrote:
>> I read the mailing list on a phone on a train and it is common to end up on a
> Boost doc
>> >page from the ML. If improvements are being made I would very much welcome
>> >enhanced support for tiny devices.
> I'm all in favour of making Boost docs work better on mobile computing devices -
> just as long as it isn't a pessimisation for desktop use.

Okay, here's a pull request: https://github.com/boostorg/boostbook/pull/7
And as before, the live preview:

        http://www.boost.org/build/doc/html/bbv2/tutorial/libs.html

This looks fairly well on a Nexus 7 - which is probably the smallest one can
reasonably assume to look at technical documentation. Some code examples overflow,
which possibly can be fixed by reducing margins a bit more, but generally it's
fine.

--
Vladimir Prus
CodeSourcery / Mentor Embedded