Subject: Re: [boost] [RPC] Compile-time reflection for RPC and mocking
From: Oleg Labutin (ol.labutin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-08 16:16:38

 Currently hl availble on https://github.com/hl-plus/. And certain module
in which used compile time reflection is
https://github.com/hl-plus/hl/blob/master/include/hl_ipc/luna_service_backend.hpp
   (Obviously register_service(Service* svc) should be called for all
sevices by iteration type list.)

   But I guess it very specific and related to luna (dbus based calling)
service. And I hope, I can make more suitable for explanation simple
project for demostrate tomorrow.

    Thanks