Subject: Re: [boost] Boost People section largely outdated
From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-09 09:33:38

On 10/12/2014 5:02 AM, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is a pity that the Boost People section:
>
> http://www.boost.org/users/people.html
>
> is so outdated: many people there are no longer around, and, more
> importantly, many (most) current contributors are not listed. This is
> is a reminder for people to get themselves on that page! Instructions
> at
>
> http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html#People

The instructions at the above link says:

"If the boost.org web site doesn't already have your capsule biography
and picture (optional, with not-too-serious pictures preferred), please
send them to the Boost webmaster."

Who is the Boost webmaster and how do I contact that person to add my
information ?