Subject: Re: [boost] Boost People section largely outdated
From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-09 10:24:20

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 8:33 AM, Edward Diener <eldiener_at_[hidden]>
wrote:

> On 10/12/2014 5:02 AM, Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> It is a pity that the Boost People section:
>>
>> http://www.boost.org/users/people.html
>>
>> is so outdated: many people there are no longer around, and, more
>> importantly, many (most) current contributors are not listed. This is
>> is a reminder for people to get themselves on that page! Instructions
>> at
>>
>> http://www.boost.org/development/submissions.html#People
>>

> The instructions at the above link says:
>
> "If the boost.org web site doesn't already have your capsule biography
> and picture (optional, with not-too-serious pictures preferred), please
> send them to the Boost webmaster."
>
> Who is the Boost webmaster and how do I contact that person to add my
> information ?

At the time that web page was create I would have been the web master.. Not
any longer though :-) Today it might be best to submit a pull request on
the website repo with the new info. Which means Daniel will likely handle
it.

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything