Subject: Re: [boost] Boost 1.57 hot-out-of-Git fails to compile for Windows Phone
From: Oliver Kowalke (oliver.kowalke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-11 06:19:27

> I was able to compile and run the context test as a regular Windows app (i.e., not Windows Phone). Here are the results I got:
cross-compiled and executed in a WindowsPhone environment (simulator?)
- then it works
if it is compiled as simple Windows7/8/etc. app and executed in the
Windws7/8 environment - then you did not test the WindowsPhone code.
Please note that boost.context contains assembler code for each
architecture/address-model/platform and boost.build has to select the
correct asm file.
I'm sorry I'm not familiar with WindowsPhone so I can't tell you how
to test WP-apps.