Subject: Re: [boost] [RPC] Compile-time reflection for RPC and mocking
From: Oleg Labutin (ol.labutin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-11 20:26:11

> RPC is inherently restricted to the request-reply interaction pattern,
> but there are many more interaction patterns that are useful; for
> instance, the publish-subscribe pattern is widely used in sensor
> networks. You can quite easily build the various interaction patterns
> on top of messaging; trying to build them on top of RPC is going to be
> quite a challenge.

  Strange but situation is that RPC and questions above is a different
things, we can talk about cloud computance and use RPC as technical
approach why not? RPC is not restricted by points about which you told, we
can use subscribing, object channel and moveable instance , and it can be
RPC. It can be ORPC, it can be distributed shared network instance, but we
can talk about it in context rpc - it's technical approaches to solve.

    Currently we talk about RPC (ORPC) by compile time reflection. Why
compile time? It can make computation during compiling and resolve some
questions on a C++ side and communicate through different's technologies,
but on a C++ side it'll have one view. We talk about transformation src to
any protocols which used on a remote side.