Subject: Re: [boost] Synchronization (RE: [compute] review)
From: John Bytheway (jbytheway+boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-28 22:43:26

On 2014-12-28 20:35, Kyle Lutz wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 4:46 PM, Gruenke,Matt <mgruenke_at_[hidden]> wrote:

The approach that people seem to be converging on is using futures and
continuations for this sort of thing. I think that works here.

See for example HPX <https://github.com/STEllAR-GROUP/hpx>

Given that you already have a wait_list object, I imagine that the
required primitives are already there in OpenCL to chain operations in
arbitrary graphs.

John Bytheway