Subject: Re: [boost] [compute] Review
From: Gruenke,Matt (mgruenke_at_[hidden])
Date: 2014-12-31 02:29:46

-----Original Message-----
From: Boost [mailto:boost-bounces_at_[hidden]] On Behalf Of Kyle Lutz
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2014 0:58
To: boost_at_[hidden] List

> Bolt only works on AMD GPUs.

I wasn't aware that it was AMD-specific (aside from the C++ AMP backend). They claim support for "any available OpenCL(tm) capable accelerated compute unit". I don't have a Nvidia card on which to test it.

    https://github.com/HSA-Libraries/Bolt

They *do* support Intel TBB.

    http://hsa-libraries.github.io/Bolt/html/buildingTBB.html

Matt

This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the addressees named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in respect of any information contained in it. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and immediately destroy this e-mail and its attachments.