Subject: Re: [boost] [test] boost.test owner unresponsive to persistent problems for multiple years
From: Paul A. Bristow (pbristow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2015-01-03 12:30:34

essentially
> unusable. The output it produces has number of issues:
>
> * it is missing all class level sections
> * it only generates "file view", while "official" doxygen output is much more
rich.
> Class view, namespaces view, module view etc.
> * the output format is very rigid, resulting in some text running out of the
screen

> There is significant (and important) part of documentation I want to place
into the
> reference section. I can't find anyone to help me with the doxygen rule. So
now I am
> asking: would it be possible to just run native doxygen command, collect the
output
> as is and somehow bind it to my quickbook based docs?

I'm not sure if the above are not 'features', but can I look at your work so far
in the develop branch?

Also are you confident that the various parameters in the doxyfile the same as
passed to Quickbook tools chain?

Is your doxyfile saved somewhere (I have created a doc/doxygen folder for this
purpose) so that user could also produce the doxygen 'official' version if they
wishes? (and that I can compare and contrast with the Quickbook output).

Are you using autoindex yet? This may allow people to find what they want
rather than looking at a class/module/namespace view?
HTH

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow